When a student needs help or advice on various topics, ITT Tech provides support through various resources.
- Academic questions about a course - Your instructor
- Academic Support - Virtual Library
- Program questions - Student Support
- Career/Employment - Director of Career Services
- Financial Aid - Director of Finance
- Other issues - Student Support
Our goal at ITT Technical Institute is to help you succeed.
Our Career Services Department can begin helping you find graduate employment two quarters prior to your scheduled graduation from your program of study. The employment process begins as soon as you enter one of our programs and continues long after graduation.
The Career Services Department offers students assistance in such areas as:
- How to be a successful job seeker
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to articulate your skills in an interview
- Resume tips
- How to negotiate a salary
- How to keep the job obtained
- Communication in the workplace
ITT-Tech's Virtual Library