ITT Educational Services, Inc., doing business as ITT Technical Institute, respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- Physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- Statement by you that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our site is our General Counsel, who can be reached as follows:
Attn: General Counsel
ITT Educational Services, Inc.
13000 N. Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032-1404
Tel: (317) 706-9200
Fax: (317) 706-3040
Meet a Graduate
Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology
Associate of Applied Science
Kansas City, MO
"I get to design something and I actually get to see the things that I create affect the lives of multiple people."
- Russell Allred, 2009
Take the first step toward your future with ITT Tech today.